10.02.2010

Digital Templates!

I have had many people ask me about creating digital templates - for Christmas photo cards, baby announcements, etc.

Exciting news!

I will be offering a selection of digital photo card templates over on my website (http://www.jmdcreate.com/) as of October 15th.  Don't see one that you like? Contact me & I will create a custom template just for you! These templates are designed as layered templates (meaning they are designed to be used in photo-editing software)...however - if you do not have such software available for your use - just email me the pictures you wish to use along with which template & I will customize for you :) Once you have a finalized template, then you are able to print wherever your heart desires! It is THAT EASY.

Photographers - purchase a grouping of templates for creating photo cards for your clients!

I was playing a bit with some preliminary designs...here is an example of what a finished product could look like:

For more information: email jmdcreate2009@gmail.com!

Keep watching for more examples :)

No comments:

Post a Comment