1.03.2012

Embrace!

01.01.2012

2012 is my year to embrace.
Literally and figuratively.
Fully and completely.
With all my heart, mind and soul.

Embrace a continually more healthy lifestyle, embrace returning to being a "working mom", embrace my imperfections, embrace the big moments, and all the little everyday moments in between.
Embrace the busy, the quiet, the sad, angry, happy.
Embrace positivity and action while banishing negativity and inactivity.
Embrace those that I love more and wrap them in all the love I am capable of giving, be it physically or spiritually.
Embrace continuing to grow as a person and striving to be the best me possible.
Embrace all that 2012 will bring to my life.

PS: Thanks to my littlest man who decided it was a great idea to embrace his big bro as he sat and squished him into the little brown chair...perfectly timed to add to this post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment