9.14.2010

What to do...

What should one do when it is almost midnight, they are sick with a cold & ear infection, have a list a mile long of schoolwork to-do's and are already mourning the five days to come spent away from baby?

Well, write a blog post...isn't that obvious?

Baby B is on the birthday countdown...he is a week away from being ONE!

Holy smokes. 
I've said it before and I'll say it again! WHERE, oh where, does the time GO?

I can't believe how much I love this little man. I know it is so cliched (sorry...have no idea how to get the accent above the e), but I truly did not understand how much I could love another being.

I'm already so proud of him. Yup, I'm bound to be one of those parents.

I really wanted some "1 yr old" photos of B before he actually turned one...and because I'm being incredibly stubborn and waiting for "fall colours" for our family photo shoot, it meant trying to get some pictures on my own (and with my friend's help, thank goodness!).  He is such a little monkey - was too busy sticking his tongue out & staring at us to pop too many smiles...but it does capture him at this point in his life, lol! Although I'm not super excited about any of the pics I got of him, the point is I did get some pics.  Life is crazy busy enough that just this effort is important :) I can't wait to show you some of the ones of my friend's girls and the ones she got of B...we had some killer light!




Love you, little man! I will miss you while I'm gone...

(and I'm sure that the moment I'm back in his presence it will feel like we've never been apart - funny how motherhood has a way of doing that to you - but I'll be sure to keep you posted nontheless...)

No comments:

Post a Comment