12.22.2011

December Daily

12.21.2011

So by now you know me. You know I love the idea of projects, but seem to neglect actually completing them...
I've been doing a pretty terrible job of my December Daily...mostly due to the fact that I didn't set up anything before December began...and all of a sudden it is almost over! But I have been trying to pick up my camera a bit more this month, so I'm actually ok with it. (Yay! Go me & my new lower expectations!)
This was one of my captures today.
Today, I want to remember:
- having S "help" me wrap the remaining presents (read - tear paper and chew on bows)
- having S "talk" away to me as I snapped this pic, hence his funny facial expression
- how stinking cute I think these jammies are
- the time just the two of us spent on the floor in front of the xmas tree, playing, giggling, cuddling & listening to xmas carols...the most relaxed I've felt since being home from BC!
- to adjust my camera settings (keep bumping up the ISO for the evening/nighttime pics and forgetting to put it back down again in better light...grrr!)
- some is better than none! (in regards to recording/capturing memories)

December is just going WAY too fast around here!
Hope you are all enjoying the season :)


No comments:

Post a Comment