12.11.2011

Poor Boy!

12.10.2011

A day of sewing and trying to catch up on the to-do list...it ended up being a bit of an exercise in futility if I'm completely honest. But that is another story for another day.

I was attempting to help a friend with some digital files (I couldn't figure it out myself so had to google a tutorial...I can not imagine a world without google!).

This is the file that I was playing with, and I thought I would include it here as poor ol' Oscar gets a bit "neglected" here on the blog.

He is chilling out on B's bed just as my hubby was putting B to bed (they were cleaning up the massive block spill located immediately next to bed)....with his Christmas toy. He managed to riffle through all the shopping bags that we brought home that day and found his toy, helped himself, and carried it around with him all evening. He totally saw me going to snap the picture, and I'm sure he put on his very best "feel sorry for me" face just for the camera. We're glad you like your toy, O-man!

No comments:

Post a Comment