1.15.2010

So far, so good!

The days sure are slipping by! I simply can not believe it is already the middle of January...where does time go? In just one more week my baby boy will be four months.  I feel like I've just blinked and here we are.

The 2010 resolutions are coming along...I am doing great with the picture a day documentation - not really taking the time to play with my camera & settings as much as I'd like, but nontheless using it every day (think: baby steps!). I have stuck to my excercise plan almost exactly (shortchanged the resistance training this week by one session...will do better next week).  Blogged - week 1 - check; blogged - week 2 - check (and hopefully another post tomorrow more "craft" related). Managing to cherish the little moments...the hugs & kisses, giggles & snuggles with my boy.  I have spent a total of 2 hrs in the last weeks "crafting" - projects accomplished include baby cards for all the January arrivals & most of a mini scrapbook album that I hope to offer as a class before Valentine's (posts to follow). Still in progress...getting rid of my closet clutter (yup, I'm big time procrastinating on this one...clothes don't hold any interest to me right now at the weight I am).  So...so far, so good! Bring it on, 2010 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment