8.28.2010

Cherish!

Today was perfection in my world!

I woke up to a day with absolutely nothing on the agenda (except maybe to make the house just a little less like a bomb aftermath).  I made a conscious decision to really savour the day...

The first perfect checkmark was that I got to sleep in (I woke up at 7:20...all by myself...what a treat!) and Baby B decided to sleeeeeeepppp in - until 8:30!

The second thing I really enjoyed was taking the time to be able to feed Baby B breakfast - the first time in a week I had this pleasure (and the boy loves his food so it makes feeding him all the more enjoyable).

Then Baby B & I played, played...vacuumed...mopped the floor...played...vacuumed again, mopped the floor - again (thanks to a certain little white, four-legged, fuzzy-haired someone)...

We tidied the kitchen, had a snack, went outside for awhile, went for a bike ride...

Hit the pool at noon for lap swim for moi (Baby B just watching today...just a bit too chilly for him to swim, too)...

Came back home, ate lunch, had a little visit with a friend, and laid down for a nap (both of us :)

Baby B slept for THREE hours! He had his daddy scared & checking on him to make sure all was well (he is historically just not a "napper")...

Got up, played a bit more, went outside for a bit...

Made supper, ate supper, played...

Went for a family bike ride :)

Came back...

Momma & Da completely entertained by the very awake & enthusiastic Baby B! What a firecracker! Played non-stop for two hours...belly laughs, tickles, dog growls, singing, walking, talking, up...then down, over, stories, dancing...(Da says no more 3 hr naps for baby, lol)!

I can not believe how blessed I feel to be at this place in my life.  I am truly lucky.

Today I got to live my "one little word" like nobody's business!

Today, I cherished :)

No comments:

Post a Comment