8.12.2010

I'm smiling :)

I am so lucky to have an amazing extended family.
The Taylor's (my mom's side of the family) have a motto:
"you can always hear a Taylor before you see one"

Boy, oh boy - is it ever true :)

We were lucky enough to have a little family get-together this past week in Manitoba...my mom's sisters & families gathered at the farm.

We have had so many family weddings, milestone birthdays, etc that we have been lucky to see each other annually for about five years now.

This year, a new generation helped us celebrate...well, just being family...and enjoying each other's company!

Baby B really, really loved meeting his two little cousins.  He thought they were absolutely adorable.  He particularly loved this little seven month old angel - and as I was flipping through pictures of our time at the farm, this one just made me smile.

I love everything about what this picture represents:
 - family
 - health
 - peace
 - friendship
 - love
 - comfort


Most of all, I just love that we get to watch these two grow up together, spending lots of time making memories (hopefully) as we meet up each year!

I don't know about you, but I am sure left smiling :)

(more family adventures coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment