8.15.2010

I Promised You...

Well...

I made a promise to you, my faithful bloglanders.

I am proud to say I kept my promise!

Although my friend & I didn't end up with as much daylight as we had hoped (stupid big cloud), and we really didn't find we took any pics we liked...

I kept my promise.


Although I don't love this picture, it did give me some opportunity to play with some new actions...and I like it a little better with the action.

It is about the best my night had to offer.
Oh...I wish I was so much better at seeing and finding the light with my camera.
But I guess that is what practice is for!

However, the moral of the story.
I shot this pic with an aperature at least 8.0...and it is not purple, nor lavender, nor plum, nor indigo.
So I kept my promise, peeps.  That is just the kinda gal I am.

BUT.

Tomorrow, I'm going back to my bokeh-obsessed wide open shooting of purple foliage.
I just like it best :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment