11.07.2010

Still...

Just wanted to let you all know that I'm still alive :)
Life is just crazy & I'm trying my best to adjust to that new "normal" that everyone says I'll find...

Busy making jewellery up a storm - loving introducing so many of you to the {bead} items (I just like them so much & am so glad they are being well received).  Looking forward to being at a few more "open house" events leading up to the holiday season. Have some new ideas for fabric jewellery items...just need to find some time to "play".

Can't remember the last time I picked up my camera - vowing to go out & get some shots of Mr. B tomorrow as the weather is supposed to be super dooper.  Thankful I took so many pictures of him as a wee one - I already forget so much about that stage! Regretting that since he has been crawling, then walking, that I've neglected to do the same.  I want to be able to remember and cherish each stage with memories...and pictures sure enable that!

Totally fallen off the picture of the day bandwagon (obviously) - but thinking that one week soon I need to do another "week in the life".  Need to get back on the daily journalling habit - it is a great way to look back at what daily life is all about...kind of like a really brief diary of life.

Contemplating undertaking a "December Daily" but thinking that maybe it best wait til next year. 

Thinking about what I can "give up" to make life a little more sane.  Definitely need to add the word NO to my vocabulary (and allow myself to not feel guilty if I say it).

Enjoying getting out for some late evening walks these days as the weather is so balmy - there is such a peace induced within me due to the stillness (LOVE no wind) and crisp, clear sky. The stars shining bright are a joy to see.

Wondering if I have the time/energy to do handwritten xmas cards this year.  Chances are I don't...seeing as how I STILL have baby, birthday & christening thank-yous to do (if you are one of those people that has been so kind & sent gifts...please know that we are SO VERY thankful for your generosity & thoughtfulness even if you haven't received a formal thanks - my intentions seem to get in the way of reality).

Liking having a roof over my vehicle, but not liking that the garage project is far from finished...talk about the never-ending story...(and between "work"work & "garage" work, it sure would be nice to see my hubby a bit more!

Trying to remember if the rest of Canada switches time this weekend...or next?! Also counting on my fingers to try and remember if B's last day of nebulizer meds is tomorrow or Monday (I have a calendar...I obviously need to find a place to hang it & get writing these things on it).

Thinking that I'd better go try and zone out the snoring coming from our bedroom & get a few zzzz's myself.

Realizing I've rambled on about nothing, yet again!

Mmmm-hmmmm, this really is what ran through my brain in the last five minutes. It is true, a person really CAN be that random.

Still rambling...
Still...

Good night. Sweet dreams.
Be back sooner than later.  With pictures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment