6.25.2010

The FLU!

Our household has the stomach flu. Baby B has been fighting it for almost a week now...my dear hubby claims he developed some symptoms yesterday.  I had been "dizzy" (yes, yes, I know...I'm "dizzy" most days - but this was beyond the normal, lol) but that seemed to be it for me - until this morning. Not too worried about the adults...but gosh is it challenging to watch your baby feel like absolute crap for an extended period. 

I want the baby that smiles & laughs when his momma is being ridiculous...
I want the baby that is at one end of the house one instant and the other the next...
I want the baby that eats everything in sight (and sometimes that which is not)! 

I thought he was feeling better...but it turns out it was just a "fake-out".
Sick baby = miserable momma!

Here he is a few days ago conked out on daddy. A little "casper"ish... 













Here he is today just chilling on the floor 'cause Momma got tired of holding him...(the fact that he is lying there completely STILL speaks volumes as to how crappy he is really feeling).
Sad eyes...


Get better soon, little bug!

No comments:

Post a Comment