6.15.2010

Open House!

There is some exciting news floating around here, folks!

I have my very own WEBSITE in the works!

Yes...I decided to take the plunge and separate my daily ramblings from my more creative endeavours. (I've registered a domain name and everything...)

The goal for the website launch is June 30th. It will feature my handmade fabric-accented jewellery plus an exciting new venture ENTIRELY NEW TO CANADA! Yippee...

I'm so excited about it, and really, really hope you will be, too!
But for now, SHHHHH!
It is a secret :)

What is not a secret, however, is the OPEN HOUSE that I have decided to host this SUNDAY, JUNE 20th from 2 - 4:30 pm (in Carnduff).  If you happen to be "local", pop in for some amazing gift ideas, handmade cards, home decor items, and stamping & scrapping supplies @ bargain-basement prices! Oh...and of course...a look at current jewellery pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment