5.29.2011

An Exercise in Futility...

Hello!

I have a confession to make.

I have been trying really, REALLY hard to avoid spending any more time than necessary online (I have a little thing called blog-hopping addiction...yes - this is a self-coined phrase...but very apt, no?) so I have made a point in avoiding the now-popping-up-everywhere Pinterest.

But...my efforts are sadly to waste as I just can't help myself!

Pinterest just has so much very lovely eye candy & inspiration.

My fav finds today?















1. Red + aqua = love. Always loved this colour combo...been searching for a new accent colour for upstairs living area.  This just may be it. Already had red...but why not red and aqua?

2. Reading nook. Oh how I'd love to create something like this one day for my boys :)

3. This totally appeals to my fabric/pattern/colour love.

4. Yumm! Blackberries, vodka & lemonade? Sign me up - sounds like the perfect drink for summertime sipping (now that I can finally sip again, lol).

5. see #1

6. Seriously? Adorable. Brings on a whole new meaning to "milk & cookies".

7. Using leftover wine for cooking. Genius. Not that we drink that much wine...but it sure would be handy for those few recipes I love that call for wine...

8. How neat is this clock?

9. I've often thought of doing this. Never got around to it (like the 7 000 or so other ideas I've never gotten around to...). But I love the cuteness!

10. Ranunculas gorgeousness. Love the muted tones. Be still my heart.

SO...

Have I sold you on how vast and varied the inspiration can be? I could spend hours on this site. Hours. But for now I'm limiting it to a once a week activity. 20 minutes, tops.

Wish me luck with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment