5.16.2011

Jail & Things...

05.16.2011

Poor little guy has a bit of a stomach bug since last night...so off to the doc the three of us go (B, little man & I). I have to say that although B is super busy, he was relatively well-behaved considering all the waiting and back and forth that this day brought. Turns out little man's blood work is a bit off so we are headed to Regina to see the pediatrician (which in my gut now means a good chance of a stay there).

Made for an awfully long day, but we finally were admitted to the pediatric ward around 11 pm...both of us tired, so settle in for the night. I have to say I've been impressed with each of the three pediatricians we've seen in the last four months.

Staying in the hospital this go-round felt much less stressful...(funny how not being 9 months pregnant can help with that!)...but still so much darn waiting. I must admit, it feels a little bit like jail.

Although I didn't have my camera handy, I did manage to snag this picture of little man in his hospital crib via my phone camera. He was really such a little trooper :) Many nurses and even a couple of the docs commented on how well behaved this little monkey was - and I have to say, I truly am blessed...he is such a good baby thus far (pardon me while I race with epic speed to the nearest hunk of wood to knock on!)

No comments:

Post a Comment