5.29.2011

Things to remember...

05.29.2011

Things I want to remember about today:

1. Overheard: "I'm not sure disgusting is quite the right word for it" (from hubby regarding his first diaper change of Baby S - I'd been warning him for awhile that it wasn't that pleasant an experience)

2. How B helped me empty the dishwasher & opened the right drawers for things (and how he was actually marginally helpful with the task...usually in this context, "help" means being a giant pain in the behind!)

3. B playing outside with his dad wearing his pj's, raincoat & rubber boots. Totally happy.

4. Half of the concrete driveway poured & finished. Sort-of.

5. Getting back from my bike ride to find hubby sitting in rocker cuddling with Baby S...and baby giving daddy the biggest smiles and coos. This is extra precious as hubby hasn't had much one-on-one baby time this go-round.

6. Homemade chicken veggie fajita soup for lunch. Yumm!

7. Being extra ADHD...literally about 8 things on the go today - at once. I keep getting distracted. Hope I finish at least one of them!

8. Another grey day. No sunshine. Cold. But at least no rain - yet!


9. Piggies. Nothing sweeter :)

No comments:

Post a Comment