7.26.2011

Insignificant

As I was hopping through the long grass on the way back to the car after snapping the canola pics I happened upon this little guy...
(I'm not exactly sure why I've personified it - perhaps because it was a lone puffball amongst a forest of grass).
Although the settings on my camera were all "wonky" (and I didn't realize this until downloading the pictures several days later) and the pictures not as sharp as I'd like, I just loved the light and the tones and it totally encapsulated the day for me.
Warmth. Heat. Love. Serenity. Peace. Strength. Glow. Pride. Joy. Detail. Thankfulness.
Weird how something so seemingly insignificant can bring upon and symbolize everything that the day meant to me and everything that I felt throughout the day, as disconnected and random as it all was.
Powerful :)


No comments:

Post a Comment