7.03.2011

You are quite the kid...

0.02.2011


Some of my favourite things about you right now:
- you love, love to be chased and then tickled (you laugh & laugh & laugh)
- you say please & thank-you (although it is more like peees & tank you (and thank you is usually in a tiny little quiet voice for some reason)
- you say "bless you" whenever you or someone else sneezes, coughs or makes a funny sound
- you play with my hair when you are being held
- you gently pat my back when you give me a hug
- you say & do things to get a laugh out of dad & I...we can tell when you do so cause you just pause and look at us with a little glimmer in your eye...it tells us that we should think you are really funny
- you like to say "ummmm" in response to a question and then will either say "no way" or "yesh"


No comments:

Post a Comment