12.28.2010

Indecisiveness.

So...

tonight I am very grumpy at myself.  I have been hovering in indecisiveness for almost a FULL year over a camera bag...
Liked it before it was even in production (at first could only preorder). The purse style spoke to me - zippered pockets on either side, relatively "small" but big enough to hold my camera body & more than one lens, and...the turquoise colour (if you know me, then you will know it is my fav colour). {sigh}

Finally made a decision. Ordering tonight (after getting almost through the "checkout" process at least five times in the last month or so, but just not quite ready to "commit" by clicking that final time).
Now not available to ship until April (was still available immediately last night & this morning when I checked).

As my heart was set on ordering this week & after almost wrecking a $500 lens by constantly chucking camera in diaper bag or other purse...decided definitely needed sooner than April.

Thus, I ordered a different style. Still in the turquoise colour that had sold me on the first one...but not my dear, sweet, Belle.



I'm quite worried that this one will be too "deep" and too "trendy".  But the anger at myself brewed strong & I couldn't help myself as I clicked "proceed to checkout". Argh!

Hopefully Lola & I find true love once we become acquainted. It will only take a week to see.

Let this be a lesson to you out there in blogland.  If you like something, if you keep coming back to it (like every week you compulsively have to check the website), then just buy the darn thing. Don't let indecisiveness get the best of you.

Yours truly,
Neurotic Nelly

PS - here is the link for the bags above - Ephiphanie Camera Bags. First one is the "Belle" (also available in brown, pink & red), second one is the "Lola" (also available in red & black). Trust me when I say I have extensively researched purse-style camera bags this past year.  These passed all reviews and are popular...so a warning that you may have to wait until spring to get the one you want...unless you are a little bit neurotic like me :)

If you are in the market for a purse-style camera bag, you may also want to check out these bags:
Kelly Moore Camera Bags
Jo Totes Camera Bags
Jill E Camera Bags
Emera Camera Bags

Also many cute handmade ones on etsy.  Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment