4.22.2011

Newborn!

We (B, baby S, Grandma Jane & I) made the trek to Paper Moon Photography (in Grenfell, SK) yesterday for baby S's newborn photo shoot...

Tatum is incredibly talented and because she took pictures of both pregnancies and B when he was newborn, it only followed that we continue the tradition.

Here is the LINK to the post that showcases a few of the pictures she managed to capture.  I LOVE, love, love them.  The first brought tears to my eyes as this is often how I "see" this little man...

After being a little fussy to start, he settled in and totally rocked his shoot.  I have to say I'm pretty lucky at this point - he seems to be a great baby (knock on wood). B was hilarious, following directions to kiss his baby brother on demand (sort of) and saying "hi" to the softbox (light) continuously (I think he thought there was someone behind it).

Thanks, Tatum, for capturing the little man at this very precious and fleeting stage of his life.  We will treasure these images always :)

No comments:

Post a Comment