4.06.2011

Tie or Posies?

So as this posts, babe #2 is on his/her way.

Although I really thought I wanted to know @ 20 weeks whether this would be a boy or a girl, I couldn't bring myself to ask...I guess deep down or subconsciously I feel it is just one of those things "meant" to be a surprise (at least for me).

Naturally, as today approached, I thought about it more & more (and am secretly glad that I didn't find out - oh boy, the shopping I would have done - yikes!) and decided I needed to find a "gender neutral" outfit to bring babe home from the hospital in. I came home from an appointment one day with a brown polka-dot blanket and some coordinating receiving blankets as I just couldn't commit to any outfits. I thought I had done a great job with selecting something gender neutral (which I have a notoriously bad track record with, by the way) and got an emphatic "those are NOT neutral colours, Jana...they are obviously BOY colours".
I really liked the fabric, though (I guess I'm just more drawn to "boy" colours sometimes) so decided to "make it work".
Here's what I came up with...

Now all we need to do is wait and see...
Will baby come home in this?

Or this?


What is your guess?

(PS - If you like this idea, similar items will be debuting @ jmdCREATE.com {threads} in the near future!! I'll keep you posted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment