4.03.2011

Spring?!?

You might have heard me mention that we finally had spring weather...
I am now formally issuing an apology to all those who live around me (after receiving an additional foot of snow this weekend) - I'm truly sorry. I should never, ever have "spoken" those words aloud. Please, please forgive me!

We spent this weekend alternately marvelling at the weather, baking, playing inside, playing outside, de-junking & de-cluttering (my husband has a serious case of "nesting" going on)...

Here is our weekend in pictures :) We loved this final time together as a "family of three"...

We woke up to this...my first thoughts "Holy snow, Batman!" (I wasn't expecting to see quite so much white stuff)

Then we decided to make some pancakes for b-fast. B insisted on doing the mixing (w no help from momma = lumpy batter & mess all over the place...but priceless).

And then - the BEST part of the day! Later in the afternoon (it was starting to look and feel a little bit like spring again) Daddy & B head out for some serious puddle fun :)

 Splash, splash, splash! One happy, wet & finally cold little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment