2.14.2011

Happy {Heart} Day!

Well, I honestly can't say I didn't get anything for Valentine's this year!

I got...(wait for it...I know you are all twitching on the ground with anticipation!!!)

...wait

...wait some more


Yes! You guessed it :)

...I got good & stuck in my own driveway! Then an unplanned walk to daycare/work. I'm so very lucky!

I can't wait until spring/summer arrives and all these nasty driveway (that was never really properly made into a driveway) issues can get rememdied once and for all! Don't get me wrong. I LOVE parking in the garage...but when you have an anxiety attack just thinking about backing out of the building and all the drama that could ensue, it is a small issue.

Oh well - I can't say my life is boring :)

(and no - I did not get a picture, although I should have...)

Hope you had a great Valentine's Day and got a little more spoiled than I!

No comments:

Post a Comment