2.21.2011

Today I loved...

02.21.2009

Today, I loved spending time with my little family.  I love that my hubby changed his plans to accomodate ours.

Today, I loved getting home to a clean (relatively speaking) house and filling the fridge with fresh groceries. I loved seeing how happy the dog was to see his family come home.

Today, I loved the opportunity to take a great afternoon nap.

Today, I loved having chicken noodle soup & biscuits for supper.

Today, although I don't love the fact that my little man is under the weather, I loved the cuddles and down-time that this required.

Today, I took no pictures. Today, I was thankful that we got away, even if just for overnight, as a family. We so rarely get this opportunity. Today, I am grateful for a truly family-oriented family day long weekend.

Today, I LOVE that there is nothing on the agenda tomorrow other than to help the little man feel better. Today, I love that tomorrow is a holiday.

Today, to one, to all...Happy Family Day! Hope you had a chance to enjoy yours :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great family day :)
    Hope your week is just as good too.
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete