10.17.2011

About as good as it gets...

10.17.2011

Well, attempt #2 at a "Christmas card worthy" photo. Just to be clear, I categorize that as any picture with both boys looking at camera, semi in focus, not in pj's/naked/diaper (ie: actually clothed)...
BUT:
This is about as good as it gets...one boy stalling just long enough in the bawlfest to glare down the camera mom with the camera while other boy literally runs circles around first boy (cause that is for sure exactly what "come sit by your brother and smile" looks like).
I had a real vision for this session...but I guess that vision will just have to percolate in my mind a bit longer as it is not going to come to fruition...not with these boys.
Yup, we are totally a 3-ring circus. That's just the way we roll.
And at the end of it all, what is the point in getting frustrated.  Might as well just laugh it off 'cause I love these little men with all my heart and life would be quite boring without them.
So...this just may make the Christmas card after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment