10.26.2011

Chunk-a-burnin' Love

10.26.2011

Oh my little soybean...


You are just a chunk!
I love our Wednesdays when we get to hang out one on one...
I love your pudgey little rolls and your big toothless grins and your bright eyes that sparkle so...
I think you are getting cuter by the day.
I love to hug you and cuddle you and kiss you and bury my face in your neck.
I love to make you smile and giggle.
You bring me so much joy and I'm so glad I'm your Momma.
Thanks for rocking your little mini-shoot today to celebrate the fact that you are sitting all by yourself (sorry it has taken me so long to actually take the time to snap some pics).
Love you, buddy.
xoxo Mom
(and one final pic in colour to show your baby blues, orange-tinted hair & your constant squirminess)

No comments:

Post a Comment