10.23.2011

Outakes

10.23.2011

What terrific sunshine today :)
I was a bit under the weather (finally succumbed to the cold that the rest of the family has) and didn't get outside much to enjoy the sun, but didn't want the day to go totally to waste. So, I decided to attempt xmas card photos of the boys(for the umpteenth time) as I'm feeling like the nice days are definitely getting fewer and farther between. Let me tell you...that 2 yr old of mine wants nothing to do with having his picture taken. From the "deer in the headlights stare straight up to the sky, freeze body in weird position" to the "look anywhere but at mom with the camera stare" to the "I can't be still for greater than .5 seconds kiss & run"...let's just say it could get a little frustrating if you were taking this seriously.

Thought I would entertain you with some of the outakes from the day:


I love that little bro is just sitting/lying there at all times as he is "supposed" to be doing...and his expression sort of says - what the heck are you doing, brother? Get it together!

No comments:

Post a Comment