7.21.2010

Exciting!!

Hello :)

I'm back from holidays...
I have much to share with you in the weeks to come!



For now, however, I have some REALLY exciting news...




I have launched my website!

Check it out!!!


For now - I've launched:
 {bead} - funky watchbands, necklaces & bracelets
(including an exclusive Canadian distributorship for Scarlet Lime BeadArt)
{jewel} - custom & handmade fabric-accented jewellery items

Coming soon:
{paper} - handmade cards, invitations, mini albums, gift packaging & home decor
{digi} - digital photo card templates, design services, etc

I am so very excited by all of the ideas that I have for this business!
New products will be introduced in the fall - look forward to a line supporting a favourite charity!

If you happen to be local to the Carnduff, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg or Neepawa areas and would be interested in hosting a jewellery showcase in your home, please email me @ jmdcreate2009@gmail.com for details...earn credit toward purchase of jmdCREATE products :)

Coming up next in blog-land...
  • a glimpse of our lives in pictures - Project 365 update!
  • a holiday reflection
  • some of my favourite things

Have a great Wednesday...
and happy 10 months to my little chunk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment