7.23.2010

Project 365 "Update"...

I have to say that honestly...this is not so much of an update...seeing as how the last potd's I shared date WAY, WAY back to April!

However - here is a glimpse of what life has been like for the Day household over the end of April & May (June & July updates coming soon!)...

6 month vaccination appt - so totally AWESOME to see how chunky this little monkey has become (especially after his "skinny" scare when just 3 weeks old). Loved to stare then, still loves to stare now :)

Ahhh...the life of a teacher! I spent a few days in April @ school preparing for the upcoming school year.  Now - as I write this - I feel a small tweak of panic as I still have soooo much work to do before school starts...and it is only ONE month away from today :(

Starting to really express the many moods of Baby B...

My treat on my first Mother's Day!

Wonderful weather...Baby B's gear for the day - a onesie & a sun hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment