7.04.2010

There is ALWAYS a rainbow!

Hello again!

Not everything that was planned for this wonderful long weekend came to fruition...but life has a way of being like that.

I'm sad that I didn't get to Saskatoon to see my university buds...
but I am happy that I got to spend some time with another friend & her girls.

I am happy I got an unexpected night of sleep in my own bed (the more I am away, the more I L.O.V.E. my own bed). It was a great, UNINTERUPPTED sleep! For someone a little completely sleep deprived, it was much needed.

So although I didn't get to see all the new little family additions that my education classmates have produced since our graduation, I did manage to have an ok weekend.

This is what I like to call "finding the rainbow" - there can always be something positive in a negative...if you look hard enough.


I encourage you to find your rainbow :)
Have a great, sunny, Sunday!

I'm going to go clean the camper & prepare for the next round of summer excitement...

No comments:

Post a Comment