7.07.2010

Holidays :)

I just wanted to assure all of you out there in blog-land that I have NOT fallen off the face of the Earth...but my presence will be scarce around here for the next couple of weeks.

Project 365/Life, you ask?

Hmmm?

What?

Oh....yes...that "little" thing I started back when 2010 was just a newborn...

I am completely ashamed to say I have fallen WAY off the wagon on that one.  I've got journalling finished to the end of March, pictures printed up until about the middle of May, and missed about 30% (ok, ok.....it is more like 50%) of the potd's for June - I was just a little sporadic in my June picture-taking.  I either took 50 pictures a day, or 0 - for several days. 

The "old" me would be in a complete uproar over the "imperfect" way I've managed to tackle this project...

but...

the "new" me has TOTALLY embraced it!
I actually feel that my sporadicness (help me, Rhonda...I've lost my words & am now completely making up new ones) helps capture life as it really is for me at this time in my life!

So I'm running with it :)

On the running note - gotta run - baby crying...and I've got holidays to enjoy!

See ya on the flip side!

No comments:

Post a Comment