7.22.2010

Follow-up...

Flipping (well more like scrolling if you want to know the honest truth) through my pics tonight I saw this one...and just had to share!

Packaged up a jewellery order today in preparation for delivery...but unfortunately the day got a little hairy-scary, so the delivery will have to wait for another day.

My design brain has been in overdrive trying to come up with a logo & packaging for my product - my "branding" if you will. 

Honestly, I could spend hours and hours doing this kind of stuff...
but I'm just a teensy bit indecisive...
so it make the process a little frustrating -
I just have such a hard time deciding what I like best!

My signature colour is turquoise, but I have also decided to use charcoal grey & white as accents...

Do you think this is "too grey"...therefore reading as too serious & gloomy?  That is definitely not the look I am going for.

Help! Please :)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's just perfect! Looking forward to wearing my new jewels soon!

    ReplyDelete