8.04.2011

Sailor's Delight

The boys & I were out for a bike ride tonight after supper...as we turned the corner heading west on the east end of town, I was struck by the beauty of the sky. The sun was peeking out from behind clouds, making the clouds almost seem as if glowing, the blues, pinks and golds and the sun's rays were striking. Of course, I had to head home to grab my camera...and of course, by the time I got back to the east end of town the sun had almost disappeared and the sky did not look near as striking. But I still tried to catch some of the beauty. Then the boys & I went to the park, played for a bit and on our way home the sky was the most beautiful orange/red/pink, so out came the camera again. If only I didn't have the boys in tow I would have jumped in my car to head out of town and find a more beautiful horizon silhouette....
Tonight, I loved the beauty of the sky.
Tonight, I was frustrated I didn't quite capture that beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment