8.15.2011

Same but Different

08.15.2011

People always ask me if I think baby S looks like his big bro...
They looked alot alike as newborns, and there are definitely some traits that are similar...
but I've never really been able to answer that question with any sort of authority (a mother's eyes are a little biased after all).

Today baby S had his 4 month needles, which allowed me to compare the weights of both boys at this age (they are only 1 ounce different) and made me think about the similarity question again. So I dug into the photo archives and did a side by side comparison...
How cute is it that they are both sort of sitting up, with a sideways lean?
What do you think? Are they similar or very different? B is on the left, S on the right (the seasonal differences account for the attire, lol).

To me, they are the same yet very different...if that makes any sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment