5.09.2010

Happy Mother's Day!

Another week...gone!

My Mother's Day started with a VERY early gift...a 5 am wake-up call from Baby B (thanks buddy - I know it was just 'cause you wanted to spend an extra amount of time with me on this special day) and was followed up by flowers & brunch out (I'm impressed my hubby remembered, lol).

I had a big, long, to-do list today, but not one thing got completed. But you know what? I'm completely ok with that! I got to spend time with both my boys, and that is more precious than any item on a to-do list. In fact, all three of us spent a good chunk of the afternoon in Baby B's bedroom, reorganizing the closet after my hubby built some shelves for it.  I am loving it - feels so much more organized :)

For supper, I'm making some "healthy" onion rings - from this recipe by Rocco Dispirito. I'll let you know how they turn out (I forgot to season...so they may be a bit bland).

As per my previous post - I am very lucky to have the mom I do! Here is a picture of her with Baby B when she was last here: 

She is such a caring, giving and strong lady.  What an amazing role model to have :) If you are reading this, MOM, I love you VERY much and feel just so, so blessed to be your daughter. xoxo

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there :) Hope you all had a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment