5.12.2010

A quick recap...




Just thought I would let you all know that since finishing my "Week in the Life" I feel like I am cheating you out of my life...
You know...like you don't know whether I ate breakfast at 7:05 am this morning or 7:06.  I know the frustration you must be feeling...
After all, this is ground-breaking stuff...
I am feeling your angst...
So, in pity -
here is a quick recap of the last few days.
Especially for your viewing pleasure!
Mmmmm....spaghetti & giant meatballs...one of my hubby's fav dinners.

My "not feeling like cooking" supper the next night...nachos - bbq chicken & traditional mexican...

Baby B...well, just being Baby B! This is his "say cheese" face...what a character!

Sunflowers easily rank within my top 5 fav flowers.  These three were a treat from my Mom. Just love how their sunny colour brightens up our house :)

Go-go gadget arms + determined personality = baby growing up too darn fast for his momma's liking! YIKES...
And now, let's go in the other direction...but this time I might try to crawl...
...or not!
Rolling...
...closer...
...and closer...gotcha Momma!

Gotta run now! Camera lens needs some TLC & greasy-baby fingerprint removal.
Ciao for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment