5.28.2010

SNEAK PEEK!

I've found a new crafty obsession...
It came to me via blog inspiration.
I'm hoping that people like these creations enough to order them.
I'm notorious for dumping a huge amount of money into my craft hobbies.
That needs to change.
I'm now a mother.
I have about a gazillion other things to spend my money on now.
Like diapers.
So I need to find a way to make my crafting "pay" for itself...at least sort-of.
I'm not hoping to make a fortune, but rather cover my costs.
This will allow me to justify my desire need to continue crafting.
Hope it works.
Hope people like them.
I showed some very preliminary ideas to some friends last night.
I think it is safe to say that my creations were embraced.

Curious?
Here is a sneak peek.


More details to come.
I promise.
But for now...I'm just going to leave you hanging.

1 comment: