5.27.2010

Spring Cleaning!

Whew!!! Has the spring cleaning bug ever hit our home. It arrived without even being invited in.  Not sure that has EVER happened before. It arrived whilst attempting to tackle a whole other set of to-do lists.

Let me just say this.

I love the spring cleaning bug.

I have, in the last two days, tackled seven areas of my house that have desperately needed a bit of a spring clean for about three years now (I know, I know...I forgot to mention in yesterday's confessions that I am a raging procrastinator).

I think I've found the secret!

If you want something cleaned, just make sure it is NOT on the to-do list.

Presto, bammo, whammo...clean!

I know you don't believe me - so pictures are coming :)

Now...if only that darn spring cleaning bug would somehow find my basement. The state of my basement is beyond words. Gross, disgusting, utter chaos, stinky, junky, cluttered...nothing does it justice.

No comments:

Post a Comment