5.02.2010

After "Week In The Life"...

Wow! It is May already! Holy smokes...seems I just took a long blink...and there went April :(

I have been working at putting together my WITL pages this past week! As I stated in previous posts, I decided to try my hand at digital layouts (vs. the more traditional attach photo(s)/embellishment(s) to paper individually approach).  I always like a challenge and find the only way I learn to use software is to play around and experiment ALOT! So...to make a long story short, I decided to make my own layered templates. While I may not have found the most efficient way to create these layouts, I have figured it out...and I am now thoroughly addicted! The possibilities are endless, and I'm sure I will be playing around with these much more in the future.

Here are some examples of how I've put together some of my WITL project!

Monday's 1st (opening page)...
Monday's last page...

Tuesday's 1st page...

Tuesday's last page...

As you can see, Baby B leads off each day's spread...and this will be a continuing theme throughout the entire week. I am still working on the "middle" page(s) for both days.  As far as the journalling...on the opening page for each day I am writing a summary of the day - but focusing on the feelings, thoughts, etc. vs. the events.  I am planning to incorporate the jot notes of each day's events in the middle pages.  I have collected some additional items from the week (receipts, newspaper clippings, clothes tags, etc) that I will also include in the middle pages.  Oversize items will be gathered together in a single page protector at the end of the week.

I still have a long ways to go in finishing this project...and...I need to find somewhere to print out my pages (they are 8.5 x 11")...but I promise to share more once I've got it completed :)

On another note - had a great, lazy day today! Didn't even change out of pj's. Coughed alot. Made pancakes for breakfast. Swore at computer alot. Coughed some more. Ate some chicken noodle soup. Swore at computer some more. Coughed again. And again. Enjoyed a happy, smiley, giggly baby and a visit from a friend & her daughter. Smiled at computer (finally). Smiled at computer again. Watched snow fall. Swore at computer (dang thing...dang technology). Coughed alot. Made supper. Smiled at computer once again. Listened to husband snore on couch. Coughed. Took some medication to help the cough go away.

Coughed some more.

And went to bed. Didn't even have to change into pj's :)
Hope to sleep. And not cough.
Good night!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl !! LOVE it !! Have found some amazing little projects to do . Will have to share with you someday soon .
    ~L~

    ReplyDelete