4.27.2010

Sunday, Fun Day...

Here is Day 7 of my "Week in the Life"...

6:10 am: Baby B wakes up...soother back in and sleeps until 6:50...up & at 'em and the morning routine is underway.

7:00 am: Rod gets up, showers, takes garbage out, gets water jugs filled, comes home & heads into shop - all this a Sunday morning routine for him.
9:00 am: Try putting Baby B down for a nap...but he is too awake. Bring him back out to the living room and let him play while I work on my Project Life journalling cards
9:45 am: Try nap again...and it works!
9:50 am: Sound asleep - kind of windy out, so change clothes (into running gear) - leave baby monitor with Rod (who is now out in the shop) and head out for a run without baby, but with dog
10:45 am: Back from run - rosy red cheeks - love the feeling after a good run...a "good" tired! Sometimes it is so hard to get yourself out the door, but it always feels so good after you have accomplished it! Running is a very mental sport, in my opinion...
10:52 am: Baby B awake
11:00 am: Shower for me, play time in bouncy chair in bathroom for Baby B...find out that Rod will not be home to watch Baby B this afternoon...so he must come with me
12:00 am: pack bag and head out to watch dance recital (brings back so many memories of me in ballet many years ago)...getting so used to packing everything but the kitchen sink in the diaper bag that it doesn't even close sometimes
 
4:30 pm: home from dance recital
4:45 pm: Skype with the Noakes (they are a second "mom & dad" for me...and my little cousin Kels is like a little sister...just {love} this family so much)
5:15 pm: Rod gets in some quality time with Baby B while I get organized for supper - Oscar is upset about something and pacing tiny circles around & around Rod and Baby B...I eat leftovers because so hungry...in the hustle & bustle I haven't yet eaten today...and my blood sugar is letting me know that!


6:00 pm: I play with Baby B while Rod eats leftovers...get supper ready for the littlest Day and feed him - skype with Grandma Jane while he eats.
7:05 pm: Rod takes Baby B for a bath
7:15 pm: I get Baby B in his jams, nurse, feed bottle & put to bed.
8:35 pm: I kiss Rod goodnight, run through the "to-do" list that is in my head...decide it can all wait for tomorrow...and head to bed!!

Phew...this week is OVER!
(but I've formed a new habit and keep on snapping pics Monday am when I get up...until I realize the project is finished!)

I loved this process, but really needed to take more "on the go" pictures out & about.  Sometimes remembered my camera, but got busy and forgot to take pics...sometimes forgot the camera at home...and sometimes snapped 20 of the same old thing. I don't really feel I captured our life 100% by the pictures that I took this week, but hopefully there are enough to evoke the feelings of our life at this very moment in time.

Hope you have enjoyed a glimpse at the Days' lives: April 19 - 25, 2010!

1 comment:

  1. Project Life lookin' good! Gives me inspiration to get caught up!

    ReplyDelete