4.13.2010

On a day like today...

On a day like today


when I should be doing this


or this



or this



all I feel like doing is this!

Pardon this blurry picture, lol! Baby B & I were rolling around on the ground playing together...I held the camera at arm's length...but my arms just aren't long enough to get a full face shot...and I was shaky!

So play with and enjoy Baby B is what I'm going to do! A perfect activity for a rainy, blustery day :)

Now, poor Oscar, on the other hand, will spend the day alternating between pacing around the kitchen wall & jamming himself into small spaces in an attempt to escape the thunder. Such a little scaredy-cat! He is not able to enjoy the cooped-up day at all.


Oscar is hating his life enough today that he even let Baby B get ahold of a leg and yank hair out with the other hand! I'm sorry, buddy, but this is so uncharacteristic of you that I couldn't help but giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment