5.04.2010

I'm LUCKY!

August 23rd is quickly sneaking up on me!
Why this date?
It is my return to school.
Work.
Well, day-job kind of work.
Work that I get paid for kind of work.
You get the picture...

Back to August 23.
Because of this one simple date, I've been able to see my mom more often.
She is coming for a few days here and there so I can get into school for a chunk of time.
I've got to get some school work done.
Computer issues dictate I retype some (OK - many) notes.
I'm determined not to have to work my whole summer away...I really want to appreciate and cherish the last few weeks I have with just my little boy.

Mom came yesterday and spent the day today with Baby B while I hauled myself off to school.  She brought with her this...
That I then used to create this...
Yummy, yummy, in our tummies!

Sometimes the hardest part of making supper is deciding what to make.  So thank-you, Mom, for making supper easy.
Thank-you for giving up your time to stay with Baby B while I get started on the mountain of school work.
But most of all, thanks for being you! 
You make me feel very lucky :)
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment