3.26.2010

Gratitude of the day :)

In tune with my previous post...here is my gratitude of the day:

I am thankful for good health and the ability to enjoy the fresh air. 
...poor baby...blessed with his mother's fine hair...standing straight up after our morning walk & toque   removal...

I am thankful for naps for grumpy babies.  I am thankful that I have a kitchen to keep perpetually messy (seriously??? it seems all I do is clean up/make mess/clean up/make mess...but somehow this genuinely makes me thankful).
...and here it is in all of its messy splendor...

I am thankful for my dog who is a great buddy and immensely entertaining to the baby (now I only need to figure out how to post a small snippet video...you would all be rolling on the ground listening to Baby B bust a gut over the dog & his dinosaur toy).
...the dog, however, is not so grateful for the crazy lady with the camera...who insists on taking pictures of everything. everyday. go away.  crazy lady.  just saying...

I am inspired today by May Flaum (guest poster today on Ali Edwards' Blog) and her message to be the best you can be and be true to yourself...don't worry what the rest of the world is doing (even though her post relates specifically to scrapbooking I extrapolate meaning to life, generally, in its whole entity).

Go forth & be grateful, y'all (had to reminisce as it has been a whole MONTH since we've been home from Texas!)....

1 comment: