3.13.2010

Spring is almost here!

It is that time of year again...the time when the water runs down the street & in the ditches...the ground is more brown and dirty than pristine, snowy, and white...a fleece jacket keeps you warm enough...and the baby animals start making their appearances.

I made the trek back to MB to help my brother with his bull sale catalogue...and while there I couldn't resist trudging around in the mud (in my shoes...where, oh where, are my rubber boots???) to take a few pictures of the cows & calves.  Calving has always been my favourite time of the year on the farm by far (although calving starts in January at our place, I've always considered it a "spring" event). There is something just so darn irresistable about a calf...


Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment