3.02.2010

Home, Sweet, Home

Baby B & I had the most amazing trip to Texas! It was so great to visit with my mom & dad and understand what the "trailer park life" is all about - and was a relatively inexpensive trip (flew for under $450 round trip...I {heart} expedia!! Have always had great luck finding good flight deals). The time went by soooo fast (this seems to be a common thread in my posts these days, lol)...I can't believe it is already March :)

I've been busy editing pictures to try to get printed for my Project 365...I'm getting WAY behind (guess that's what a holiday will do for a person). I am absolutely LOVING the digital brushes that I purchased from designer digitals and I have FINALLY figured out how to use them :)

Here is a glimpse of my life in pictures:











No comments:

Post a Comment