3.04.2011

Cabin Fever

A combination of things has kept me from my almost daily walks as of late. Cold weather, little guy with asthma & pneumonia, busy schedule...just life, I guess.

Have to say I'm missing that little bit of physical activity and am looking SO, so forward to spring and warmer weather and more frequent walks.

I came across this picture of my friend's boys & B all bundled up & ready for a walk on a bright (but still chilly) January day in their chariots (one of the all time BEST purchases I've made)...


I have to say that I'm loving the fact that although I don't always have my camera with me, I usually have my cell phone and I'm using it a little bit to capture these everyday moments & memories.

Seeing these three little cuties all bundled up is giving me a bit of cabin fever and realizing I need to get out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment