3.18.2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

03.17.2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today was an event-filled day...many activities going on at school, etc.

I was proud of myself for remembering to dress B in green (and myself, too, for that matter, lol).

I love that B is currently into stepping into my shoes and wearing them around the house. Sometimes he just cracks me up with what a copycat he is.

Although this picture is not at all in focus, I love it. It captures B at this stage of life so perfectly.  He is literally a blur as he whizzes around the house from one activity to the next.  I actually had quite a hard time taking this picture as he was so into being right on my tail that I couldn't get far enough away from him in order to let my camera & lens focus properly.


On a day of "luck & leprechauns", I am so lucky to have this little man in my life!

May you all be enjoying your day of "green"!

No comments:

Post a Comment