3.08.2011

Taking Time...

...to appreciate the beauty in the everyday.

03.07.2011

I was lucky enough to have my mom along on the drive to one of the many appointments that have smattered my calendar this past week. Chatting away about life matters, our conversation rolled around to how the little things in life seem to make the everyday. I am so much like her in so many ways...and I think that is a good thing (most of the time, at least) for I respect and love her so very much! I found it interesting that we both make an effort to "see" the little things and appreciate them as they happen to us or around us (although we both admit that some days that is an easier task than others).  Today's little thing was seeing the bright white snow, the sun shining & a pretty blue sky - such a pretty day for a drive!


I'm so glad I took the time to stop and appreciate this everyday winter beauty :)



What did you find beautiful today?

No comments:

Post a Comment