3.18.2011

The new addition...

03.18.2011

The new rocker that I purchased for those middle of the night rocking/feeding/comforting sessions that are just part of being a mom!

It is such an improvement on the old rocker (that was wicker and far too low to be practical to use).

I've been struggling with exactly where it should call home in the house...but have settled that probably the best place for the time being is in the living room. For this reason, I have left the plastic on as this chair is fabric and I have a diggity-dog that loves to think he is people and use the furniture as his own.  The plastic is an attempt to limit the amount of dog hair that clings to the new addition (although I may just slip-cover it for now). Yes, you may roll your eyes at me now...but I am honestly trying to make an attempt to keep the dog hair down within the main living space to help B w his asthma.

No comments:

Post a Comment