1.09.2011

2011: Goal #1

Hello :)

Welcome to my goal-setting chronicles for 2011. Instead of making a lengthy list of resolutions for the year to start January off, I have chosen this year to create periodic goals (more short term?) as the year progresses.

My goal for January?
GOAL #1: Build more time into my week for SCHOOL related work (ie: the kind of work that pays the bills). 
I have been really struggling with this as of late.  I consider school to be a bit like farming in that you are never really fully caught up or "done" - there is always something else to do. We are only 2 days into the 2011 school year, so I can't honestly say that I have made great progress...but I do have a sitter lined up for a couple of hours tomorrow and I have planned on dropping B off at daycare by 7:30 for the 1st two days of the week.  Collectively that will give me at least 3 more hours than normal. I'd love to be able to add these hours at the end of the day or in the evening, but with the stage we are at right now it is simply not feasible...and every time I try to organize that for myself, I fall flat on my face.

I'll keep you posted on how successful this was for me, but I'm hoping it makes me feel just a little bit more sane :)

I also have news about an impulse buy made today - but I'm keeping the wraps on that for tonight!

Later, gators...

No comments:

Post a Comment