1.04.2011

Yippee Skippee!

I am a happy, happy person today :)

I got to go on a errand/shopping day sans kiddo...AND...I got to pick up some parcels I was anxiously awaiting (that had been sitting in my US post office box)!

This is what I like to call my "tower of happiness".


Of all the parcels, however, this is what I was most excited about...

The packaging is ah.maz.ing. I {heart} how the style name is stamped in the colour of the purse. Could it get any cuter?


A personalized, hand-addressed envelope awaits upon opening. Wow.


Love this sticker. It definitely gets cuter.


The details are stunning.



Here she is...in all her glory (shoulder strap not yet attached).


And yet another little detail - quote cards in the zipped pocket. Lime green interior. Perfect.


Be still my heart. Seriously. The attention to detail with this item is incredible.

The colour is a little more muted than I anticipated (I love bright colours) but this is not a bad thing as it makes the purse more classy (in my opinion)...oh and sidenote - please disregard the terrible pinkish/yellowish hue to these photos as simply could not wait until tomorrow & natural light to take the pics :)

I am a little worried the bag will be a little bulky (widthwise), but when I reorganized the dividers & added all my gear in a way that I would normally carry it and slung it over my shoulder, I really liked the way it sat on my hip. It definitely fits what I want it to (big enough but not too big overall) and I love that I can sit my camera w/ zoom lens attached flat into the purse - makes it easy to pull out & put back away...so that will make the width worth it (hopefully?). I can't wait to use it & get a better idea of just how functional it will be.

In the meantime, it gets a full star rating for style. It is just SO me - I might have to change her name from Belle to Jana, lol. (ok - that is just weird - never mind)

I'm off to unpack parcel number two :)

More on this Ephiphanie camera purse later!

No comments:

Post a Comment